February 2011

Although there were several events in February (including a rather funky 70's disco which I was allowed to wear my special flares for !), the highlights really centred around some birthdays.

Mrs K/C/KC was first on the 25th of the month and was very pleased to be taken to Fortnum & Mason for high tea, which was reminiscent of the first time she took me out when we first met. What added to the special occasion, was that her best friend from college (and her husband) joined us as surprise guests. This resulted in one of the few times I have ever found her to be lost for words !


3 days later, we celebrated my birthday and as it coincided with a teacher training day at Little T's school, I took the day off so that Little T and I could go to the cinema (for the very first time !!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment